SUMMER @ The Studio!
We can’t wait for a little warm weather and our summer season! With all of the new classes, camps, and Intensives, it offers something for everyone!
- July 6 – July 30: Regular Summer Class Session
- Master Classes with Rosemary Battista former dance director of CASA, Gina Battista-Shifferly of Philadelphia, and Dan Mitra of NYC’s Broadway Dance Center
We are cautiously opening at a 50% capacity level. Most classes will be a blend of onsite and virtual. The safety of our dancers, their families, and staff is of utmost concern to us. Check out the schedule and let’s have some summer fun!
Safe and healthy dancing is our priority! The Studio hallways are labeled for safe distancing. All studios are clearly marked with more than six feet for each dancer. Masks will be worn for entry, exit, and any needed restroom trips. Cleaning will occur after each class. Again, we are operating below capacity.
We are so very excited for all to come:
There are exciting choices for Day Camps this year.
Descendants – A Wicked Week of Fun! (Week of July 13): This camp promises to be a ton of fun and will feature dance styles of your favorite Descendants characters, crafts, snacks, and more!
Weekly evening classes are a ton a fun as well. Dancers are able to explore many different offerings including:
- Ballet Classes (enroll at current company levels)
- Jazz: Jo Jo Jazz, & Jazz Intensive:Conditioning, Turns, and Jumps
- Tap: Technique classes
- Broadway Stars
- Disney Magic
- Hip Hop: All Levels and Hippety Hop
- Acrobatics: Tumble Tots, Circus Camp
- Explore Classes: Ballet, Jazz, and Contemporary
Intensives Intensives include a combination of Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Stretch & Strength, and Improvisation. These Intensives provide dancers with the opportunity to train with current professional dancers and they love being able to dance every day and explore new styles and techniques. A variety of master classes will be offered for intensives in both onsite and virtually.
There truly is something for everyone!
+ Our Disney Magic will focus on boys and girls ages 3-5. Participants will make a craft, play games, learn a dance, and enjoy a snack. The five week series will begin the week of July 8th and continue through the week of August 9th..
+ Also for preschool dancers, Hippety Hop is a ton of fun! This class blends a preschool structure with up beat music and moves. It is a wonderful class for those little ones who can’t stop moving to the beat. Perfect for girls and boys.
Summer enrollment details:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $10 for new families and it will be deducted from the Fall Registration Fee, should your dancer enroll for the Fall 2020 – 2021 season.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Multi-class discounts exist but there are no discounts for families during the Summer season.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, please complete the withdrawal form found HERE. There is a $25 administrative fee for withdrawing.
- No refunds will be made on the day of the first class or thereafter, except for medical reasons.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes for low enrollment and if so, a full refund will be made.