SUMMER @ The Studio!
We can’t wait for a little warm weather and our summer season! With all of the new classes, camps, and Intensives, it offers something for everyone!
- July 5 – August 6: Regular Evening Summer Class Session
- Also check out our Day Camps and Intensives!
We will be hosting summer classes via our current CDC-guided protocols onsite. The safety of our dancers, their families, and staff is of utmost concern to us. Check out the schedule and let’s have some summer fun!
We are so very excited for all to come:
There are exciting choices for Day Camps this year.
🎸Camp Disney (Week of July 12, 10:00 – noon, ages 7+) Calling all who want to rock! For boys and girls alike, this camp explores Disney Summer Fun (Camp Rock, Teen Beach Movie) characters and enjoys dancing, crafts, and snacks.
Coppelia Ballet Camp (Week of July 12, 10:00 – noon, ages 10+): A wonderful exploration of this Ballet from it’s story to it’s variations. This camp is geared towards Ballet students at the level Company Ballet 3+ or by instructor approval.
Harry Potter Camp (Week of July 12, 12:30 – 2:30 pm, ages 10+): This camp for both girls and boys promises to be a ton of magical fun! It will feature moves from your favorite Harry Potter movies. We’ll be getting into character–enjoying crafts, snacks, and more!
Cinderella Ballet Camp (Week of July 12, 12:30 – 2:30 pm, ages 7+): A wonderful exploration of this Ballet from it’s story to it’s variations. This camp is geared towards younger Ballet students with two years of training, or by instructor approval.
Weekly evening classes are a ton a fun as well. Dancers are able to explore many different offerings including:
- Ballet Classes (enroll at current company levels)
- Jazz: Rockette’s: Christmas in July, Dancing Through the Decades, Jo Jo Jazz, & Jazz Intensive:Conditioning, Turns, and Jumps
- Tap: Tappin’ Tunes for beginners and Technique classes for those with experience
- Broadway Stars
- Disney Magic Preschool Fun
- Contemporary: Explore Contemporary for beginners and Technique classes for those with experience
- Hip Hop: All Levels, including Adult Classes, and Hippety Hop for our Preschool friends
- Acrobatics: All Levels, From Advanced Acro to Tumble Tots for our Preschool friends
- Explore Classes: Jazz, and Contemporary
Intensives Intensives include a combination of Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Stretch & Strength, and Improvisation. These Intensives provide dancers with the opportunity to train with current professional dancers and they love being able to dance every day and explore new styles and techniques. A variety of master classes will be offered for intensives.
There truly is something for everyone!
Summer enrollment details:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $15 for new families and it will be deducted from the Fall Registration Fee, should your dancer enroll for the Fall 2021 – 2022 season.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, please complete the withdrawal form found HERE. There is a $25 administrative fee for withdrawing.
- No refunds will be made on the day of the first class or thereafter, except for medical reasons.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes for low enrollment and if so, a full refund will be made.