SUMMER @ The Studio!
We can’t wait for a little warm weather and our summer season! With all of the new classes, camps, and Intensives, it offers something for everyone!
- July 6 – August 7: Regular Summer Class Session
- July 20: Rehearsal Week – Nutcracker and Teams
- July 29 & 30: Master Classes with Rosemary Battista former dance director of CASA, and Jeff Shade, Bob Fosse’s Original Dance Captain for New York City’s Chicago
- August 3 – 7: Week-long Star Intensive for all ages
We are so very excited for all to come:
There are many exciting choices for Day Camps this year.
Disney Wonderful Wednesdays: Enjoy the wonderful fun of Disney Magic in a day camp format–Dance, Crafts, Snacks, and Fun! This daytime class meets for five Wednesdays from 10:00 – 12:00pm (Wednesdays: 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29, 8/5) In both this class and the Disney Magic Evening classes we’ll celebrate:
- Lion King
- Frozen 2
- Nutcracker and Four Realms
- Lady & the Tramp
Hippety Hop Bop (Week of July 6): This camp promises to be a ton of fun and will conclude with a video of our favorite hippety hoppers–crafts, snacks, and dancing! 😀
Descendants – A Wicked Week of Fun! (Week of July 13): This camp promises to be a ton of fun and will feature dance styles of your favorite Descendants characters, crafts, snacks, and more!
Broadway Stars Musical Theater Camp (Week of July 13): Dive into scenes, songs and dances from a Broadway musical, complete with costumes, props, and a spotlight on the history behind the show. A final performance for families will be held on the last day of camp.
Weekly evening classes are a ton a fun as well. Dancers are able to explore many different offerings including:
- Ballet Classes (enroll at current company levels)
- Jazz: Jo Jo Jazz, & Jazz Intensive:Conditioning, Turns, and Jumps
- Tap: Technique classes
- Broadway Stars
- Disney Magic
- Hip Hop: All Levels and Hippety Hop
- Acrobatics: Tumble Tots, Circus Camp, Intensive
- Explore Classes: Ballet, Jazz, and Contemporary
- Word Nerds: A book club 😀 & Math 24
Weekly Intensives provide an opportunity to grow in technique and artistry. They also allow dancers to try genres they may not take during the school year. The Star Intensives include a combination of Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Stretch & Strength, and Improvisation. These Intensives provide dancers with the opportunity to train with current professional dancers and they love being able to dance every day and explore new styles and techniques.
There truly is something for everyone!
+ Our Disney Magic will focus on boys and girls ages 3-5. Participants will make a craft, play games, learn a dance, and enjoy a snack. The five week series will begin the week of July 8th and continue through the week of August 9th..
+ Also for preschool dancers, Hippety Hop is a ton of fun! This class blends a preschool structure with up beat music and moves. It is a wonderful class for those little ones who can’t stop moving to the beat. Perfect for girls and boys.
Summer enrollment details:
- There is a one-time registration fee of $10 for new families and it will be deducted from the Fall Registration Fee, should your dancer enroll for the Fall 2020 – 2021 season.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Multi-class discounts exist but there are no discounts for families during the Summer season.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, please complete the withdrawal form found HERE. There is a $25 administrative fee for withdrawing.
- No refunds will be made on the day of the first class or thereafter, except for medical reasons.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes for low enrollment and if so, a full refund will be made.